Ultimo Post

David Beats «I’M DONE» DrumKit Vol.2 WAV


David Beats «I’M DONE» DrumKit Vol.2 WAV
Size 409.8 Mb

Hi, thug. I thought that there would be no continuation of the last part, but you and I became fond of it so much that it was hard to avoid requests. I am very pleased that this is happening now and with me, it just does not describe in words. Thanks to your support and our efforts, there will be no worn and made-up price tag. This is our common merit.

The drum kit contains::

808 [36]
808 crazy [45]
Atmosphere sounds [18]
Cymbals & crashs [9]
Fills [66]
FX [103]
Hi-hats [43]
Open-hats [15]
Hits and brass [23]
Kicks [24]
Loops and samples [13]
Percs [52]
Reese [13]
Snares [27]
Claps [19]
Vox [27]
+ of course, a kiss in the belly for supporting the channel
808 crazy * – aggressive, moderately dirty and overloaded bass, similar in sound to Ronny J.
The bits below are written using this compilation.

Comentarios